Castle South Dragons Athletic Information
Castle South Athletics App
Use the following link to download our athletics app and gain access to schedules, important notifications, and real-time changes.
Android Link: https://c.cambus.com/r/?a=CastleSouthMiddleInAthletics Apple Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/castle-south-middle-athletics/id1481587344
ALL student-athletes who plan to participate in Castle South Middle School athletic practices or events must have a new IHSAA physical on file prior to any workouts.
Athletes must have their physical uploaded and online forms completed on our county-wide system. FINAL FORMS https://warrick-in.finalforms.com/ will need both parent and student account set-up completed.
- The parent must start the process (Use the parent playbook ). Some forms require both parent and student signature. Once the parent finishes a form that requires both signatures, Final Forms will then send a notifciation to the student to sign (through email).
- Once all forms are signed by the parent, the IHSAA Physical (one taken to the doctor) will be available for printing. This is the ONLY form you need to take to te doctor. NO OTHER FORMS will be accepted. Please make sure it has the IHSAA information and/or logo at the top.
- When the doctor form is completed correctly, the parent may upload (via pdf or jpg) the physical and insurance form to Final Forms. The athletic director then can approve the physical (PLEASE make sure all signatures, dates and doctor licensing number are visible).
- Physicals must be dated after April 1, 2023 to be valid for the 2023-24 school year.
- Students must be “green” in the system in order to participate in any tryout, open gym, practice, etc.
- Make sure you select which sports your child will be playing next year. This will build a roster for coaches.
REMINDER – Any physical completed on or after April 1, 2023, is valid for the entire 2023-24 school year. Any questions please contact Jennie Herrenbruck-James email@example.com OR 812-490-7930