We believe that Castle South Middle School must uphold the highest expectations of students, administrators, faculty, support staff, parents and stakeholders.
We realize that learning is a lifelong process; therefore, our mission is to create a learning environment in which our students demonstrate the improvement in all foundations of our educational systems.
- Safety and Health: An effective classroom has the necessary physical materials and supplies to support a safe, secure and healthy learning environment.
- Innovation: An effective faculty is an innovative team whose members celebrate and support one another in an effort to create a student - centered atmosphere conducive to learning.
- Academics: A quality instructional program is educationally researched, effectively implemented and regularly evaluated to meet the academic needs of all students.
- Mentors: A good school values all students and staff, thus creating an atmosphere in which staff can ment or students to function responsibly by using information to the best of his/her ability to promote personal growth.
- Character: A successful student embraces lifelong learning through intellectual and personal growth based upon the six pillars of character: citizenship, trustworthiness, responsibility, respect, caring and fairness.
- Enrichment: A good teacher is knowledgeable, flexible, and through encouragement and enthusiasm creates an enriching, student - centered atmosphere conducive to learning.